Have you ever thought, "I want to make a difference with my work and use my gifts for good—I'm just not sure which direction to choose...or if what I'm passionate about is even a real job?"
Me, too. That's why I created The Clarity Cure, a free online workshop where I'll teach you the 3 key ingredients to use your passion for good.
In this free workshop, you'll learn:
- A quick way to narrow down your ideas and pick a direction for your purposeful hustle (so you can help people)
- Your top 3 job or businesses to explore (no more analysis paralysis!)
- How to feel more motivated and focused to take action on your purposeful ideas
- A vision of your personal, meaningful mission—for you and for the world
- How the sacred work you choose affects the world around you
- Why your passions and your paycheck need to match up (and how to get there)
- What your ideal day looks like
- The 3 basic options you have for bringing your passion to life.
Getting clarity is a big deal for me, as I always want to do *all* the things and never quite know which one to focus on! The Clarity Cure is short and simple, which is what makes it so effective. I now feel like I have totally do-able steps to help keep me on target. My favorite aspect of the workshop is the method Amy uses to keep motivation high. I can already see that this is going to be super effective for me!
-Mandy K. of Sixth & Berry
The Clarity Cure is a simple, step-by-step process for not only becoming the kind of person you want to be, but also for using your passions to create the kind of world you want to live in.
Before my clarity journey, I knew I wanted to make a difference, but I felt totally lost.
I wanted to introduce myself with pride, like at a party when someone asked, “What do you do?” I wanted to respond with something I was proud of, but I had no clue where to start. After going through the exact process I outline in The Clarity Cure, I finally had the clarity I needed to launch and grow my business. As a certified coach, I can help you find and launch your purposeful path, too.
Maybe you're at a crossroads, or maybe you just want to feel more confident.
In The Clarity Cure, I'll take you on the exact journey I went through. By the end of the workshop, you'll have a specific picture of your right direction, your big mission, and your next steps.